DIY Canvas Wall Art for Halloween!
Making your own halloween wall art can be inexpensive and you'll be surprised to see how easy it is to make these wall arts yourself. Ou can mix and match, experiment with different patterns, bring 3-D effects to the canvas, or flat painting, in short have fun with your canvas!Get your creativity going on the canvas and you can create some crazy wall art for halloween!
For this craft, you’ll need
-Blank canvas (In this example we used one 12×12 and two 8×8′s.)
- Scrapbook paper
- Matte Mod Podge
- Strong epoxy craft glue (such as E6000)
- Paint brush or small sponge paint roller
- Black craft paint
- Halloween decor embellishments like lightweight pumpkins, spiders, adhesive stickers etc.
- Cut your paper the same size as your blank canvas.
- Apply one layer of decoupage with a paint brush or sponge roller to canvas and lay down paper, smoothing out any bubbles. The thicker the paper, the less bubbles.
- Once dry, apply another two layers of decoupage on top of the paper letting each layer dry completely in between. Once dry, apply black craft paint around the edges with a brush. I prefer to let some of my black paint extend beyond the edge for a more rustic look.
- Lastly, cut your pumpkin in half leaving the stem and glue onto the center, or apply your sticker.
Get inspired and have fun!
Keywords: diy canvas wall art for halloween, halloween wall art, art canvas prints, canvas printing cheap, picture canvas printing, canvas printing, custom canvas prints